Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The year may has changed ------ But me??! I'm not sure HAHA :D

Heyaaaah... well it's 2011 dude.. 5 days ago everybody around the world celebrated it. FIREWORKS everywhere! yeah, kind of beautiful thing. I love it too. 2010 has passed anyways "bye-bye"

yup! the year has changed, but what about me?? 
maybe I still love to sleep.. everywhere..
-just like this-
or just like this.. XD
 
ohh.. maybe I'll still love to cook an ugly meal

or, maybe just eat a lot :)


Maybe still love to read in the elevator too :D



Or maybe just being crazy like this..


haha.. I wonder what will I be this year. will it be colorful 
or black and white or maybe just grey.. or blue :(

C'est la vie
you will never know what your color is
so, be ready for that :) 


"HAPPY NEW YEAR"

No comments:

Post a Comment