Thursday, January 27, 2011

FAKE HOLIDAY 2011




Haik haik haik.. it's actually holiday guys! the third semester was over last week..yeahh!! sounds great huh?! Spend holiday for a month, refreshing, have a joy time, stay away from all subjects and assignments for a while, do this and that, and bla bla blah... :)
It's what I've dreaming about all the time, have such a holiday like this, just like this! But, yeah I've to accept the truth that I got a bad mark on Phonology subject. You know what I mean... (-___-)!!

I've to join short semester this holiday.. It's my first and my last, hopefully! BUT, that's mean.. no holiday dude! no holiday for this semester. It sounds kinda boring, right?!
Let's see from the positive side, first, I can saving my money.. yeahh! Second, mmm... I can meet my friends, although it'll be a bit boring but it's better than staying at home all the week :D Third, I can still having fun in da college. But.. it's NOT ME if I can not having fun in this holiday even I've to join short semester. So, let's see what will I do and where will I go..ha..ha..ha

devil mode: ON!!


No comments:

Post a Comment